Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Sunday, May 24, 2009

hehe, fire

All I have to say:
TONIGHT WAS SO AWESOME!!


Yea, I definitely loved the paintball shoot out 'civil war' style. I laughed so hard every time one of you got shot really bad and started hopping around.


Yea, and Jon is so definitely a pyromaniac, he was always closest to the fire and always wanted a stick to catch on fire and he was the one to kick that metal pan and get fire shot up his leg! That was so SWEET! Now he has like no hair on one leg! Plus, he said now he had to do it again on the other leg so that they matched. (He didn't, but the thought is funny)
Loved it all, I can't believe my brother has friends this crazy, but I'm so glad he does. : )

Happy Memorial Day to y'all out there!
May God watch over you!
♥TARA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.