Sharing my life with those who either don't have one or who are interested in what I have to say. For your sake I hope it's the latter. Kudos to you either way. ;D

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Insane Supernatural!!! Only one I watched of season 4!

Just ignore the tab/window that opens when you click on the player, it's not important so you can just close it and then enjoy the episode :)

It's about Sam and Dean going to an Asylum, I found it very much like Folsom Prison Blues and Asylum put together. But it was still AWESOME! Dean pulls off crazy incredibly well, he has the best parts in this episode, and Sam does angry-crazy scarily well. Love the air-punching. Love the 'PUDDING!' outburst. Just loved it. So many great lines in this one! Yes, I am Supernatural-deprived. hehehe.



Thanks Vinz! Totally right. Love this.
5 stars!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave any appropriate comments for me here.
Or, e-mail me at catlover--7@hotmail.com
I want to know what you think.